PERFECT FISH SIMULATION
- Natural swimming with undulating segments.
- Imitates the erratic behavior of a beautiful target.
- Realistic: no more need for live bait.
- Programmed to swim like a real fish.
- Even more user-friendly to fish with this lure.
- Excellent Performance Robotic Lures
- High-Resolution Body Detail
- Holographic Paint Finishes
- Ultra Sharp TREBLE Hooks
- 3D Bionic Eyes
- Fish-attracting Fluid Swimming Action
- Computerized Random Propeller Motion.
- Metal Joints For Long Durability
- LED (blue) Light While In Motion.
- Encased Steel Balls
Agily Robotic Swimming Fishing Lure gives you an unfair advantage over every single other lure.
The secret is in the patent-pending front propeller design. It swims, stops, and swims again at random intervals while changing directions, simulating live injured baits with its erratic movements. This kind of action is invaluable when you cast in a known spot with game fish. Most game fish can’t resist their urges to strike, especially when the robotic lure turns its back and provides multiple opportunities for an ambush. If you know your games, you know it’s true how much they like to ambush prey. That’s why pro-anglers are going crazy over our Robotic Swimming Lures.
- Lure Type: 4-segment robotic swimming lure
- Weight: 35 g / 1.23 oz
- Lure Length: 130 mm / 5.1″
- Battery Performance: 1 ~ 2 Hours
- Charging Time: 1 ~ 2 Hours
- Hooks: Super sharp dual treble hooks, perfectly suitable for salt and freshwater.
- Fishing Depth: 1 ~ 30′ (1 ~ 10 m)
- Upgraded Steel Snap Rings: Quality flat rings for each hook replacement or exchange.