High Quality, New Acrylic Thick Builder Hard Gel For Nail Extensions.
Hard Natural WOMEN´S FIRST CHOICE Varnish PolyGel- For Nail Beauty Care, Prolong Camouflage UV Gel False Tips.
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
By adding two items to the shopping cart, (1 NAIL GEL ) + (1 NAILPEN) GET the NAIL PEN item for free - For a LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
- *An all-in-one hybrid between hard gel and acrylic, lighter than acrylics and hard gels for natural look and feel.
- *No tingling, not easy yellowing, not easy to bubble and not easy to break, viscous component.
- *Healthy and environmental friendly ingredient are used to produce great gel polish. Perfect color appearance.
- *Belong to UV/LED soak off nail gel polish, it must be cured by UV/LED lamp.
- *Durable for long frost, shiny surface, crack resistant.
- *Non toxic and harmless resin. No poisonous or pungent materials used.
- Item Type: Thick Builder Gel
- NET WT: 5g
- Type: Gel Polish
- Ingredient: Resin
- Ingredient: Eco-friendly UV Curable Resin
- Function: for nail extensions
- Use With: Base Coat /Poly Gel/Top Coat
- Application: Nail Art Beauty,Salon,SPA or Trainning
- Soak Off: Remove with Acetone
Package Include: 1 x Extention Gel
How to use of Lghzlink Camouflage UV Gel Builder gel?
1. File the nail surface lightly
2. Apply a very thin layer of Bonder or Natural Nail Primer if needed
3. Apply Builder Gel and cure for 3 minutes. Apply additional coats if desired
4. Place the nails under the UV light for a full 3 minutes to completely cure the gel
5. Apply a second coating of gel and cure for 3 minutes
6.Clean the nails with a lint- free nail wipe saturated with the cleanser to remove the sticky uncured layer
How to soak off Lghzlink Camouflage uv builder gel?
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with liquid remover.
Step 2: Warp the finger.
Step 3: Wait for 2~5min.
Step 4: Gently file away.
Attention for Lghzlink Camouflage uv builder gel:
1. Keep away from children
2. Keep away from sunshine and heat
3. Keep tight after use
4. Follow directions for use
5. Discontinue use if sensitization occurs
6. It's normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temp