Premium quality floor carpets, also perfect for home decor
Environmentally friendly dyes, longer wash fastness.
Suitable for bedroom, den, living room, dining area etc..
- This area rug is incredibly soft and features a top layer of fluffy material with sponge interlayer, which is softer and more luxurious underfoot. Its comfy and warm fabric is very family-friendly and perfect for providing consecutive warmth in chilly weather.
- Ultra-soft rug is back with thousands of non slip grip dots that help hold in place on wooden or other materials floor, and hold up even with kids and pets. This fluffy carpet is a great decor for the kids bedroom, nursery and classroom.
- For a deeper clean, wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap. Allow your shag rug to fully air dry before next use. Do not use bleach. The rug pack with a vacuum bag, the thickness will recover within two days, please don't worry.
- Excellent for playing on this fluffy and warm area rug bedside the couch and bed. Each rug with tie dye design to create a peaceful atmosphere and easily match your home style.
- Indoor rug is designed for luxurious feeling and comfort. Soft to the touch, warm and beautiful, not shed and not fade, skin-friendly.
- HIGH QUALITY and DURABLE - Fluffy Area Rugs with Shaggy plush-feeling hair and non-skid underneath.
- CONSTRUCTURE - This fluffy area rug has super soft silky-feeling surface, upgraded sponge interlayer and non-slip bottom.
- MODERN DESIGN and PRACTICAL - for all season use. With its fashion colour and modern design, it embellishes your living room, bedroom, sitting room and blends very well with most floors and furniture.
- MULTIUASGAE - Our thick and cozy rug is skin friendly and silky smooth to the touch, which makes it a perfect carpet flooring and also a large durable kids play rug and nursery rug.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Hand wash or wipe clean, but do not machine wash.
- 1 * Carpet
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement