Be the most World friend.Get your Bamboo Oral Care Teeth Brush for casual use, and be ecologic.
|"Why Use Bamboo Toothbrush? Because is Environmentally Friendly, So You can Help to Start to Solve One Of The Biggest World Environment Problem Now, Using Bamboo Instead of Plastic!"|
|"I received my rainbow bamboo toothbrushes. They feel smooth in my hand, lightweight. no taste. good product."
|"I love this teeth brushes ,order arrived quick.teeth brushes packed separately ,no plastic which is massive bonus to seller ! "
|"Super super cute! "
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
By adding two items to the shopping cart, one of the items it´s for free - For a LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
Bristles Softness: Adult Medium
- "Solid Bamboo Handle
- Biodegradable Handle and Bristles
- Pollution Free.
- Highly Sustainable Timber
- Panda Friendly
- Adult Available"
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends: changing out your toothbrush every 3 months.
- After normal wear and tear your bristles start to get worn out creating a less effective toothbrush.
- Clinical studies show that a worn out toothbrush removes less plaque than a new toothbrush.
- Your toothbrush builds up a large number of bacteria, so common sense practices also suggests to replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- It is also a good idea to replace your toothbrush after getting over a illness.
- Keep the earth green Almost 50 million pounds of plastic toothbrushes make it to our landfills every year.
- All that plastic can take up to 1,000 years to decompose and can even leak pollutants into the surrounding soil and water.
- WHY We Use Bamboo to make Toothbrush Bamboo is environmentally friendly because it grows super fast, over a yard per day that's over 3 feet every single day, plus bamboo can grow in close proximity to each other.
Brush Bristles：12 mm
Packaging included:1 x Bamboo Toothbrush